Structure of PDP Institute
The PDP Institute provides professional development trainings under the license issued to the University.
Training Centres in St. Petersburg:
- 36, Bolshoy Smolensky Pr. (MTC Administration, Sea Survival Training Centre)
- 5/7 Dvinskaya St, floor 4, office 468 (classrooms, Training Centre simulators)
- 44, Moskovskoye Shosse (training facilities for Polar waters operations at Krylov State Research Centre)
- Murmansk Branch MTC, Regional PDP Centre of Arkhangelsk Branch as well as Moscow Branch closely cooperate with the Makarov Training Centre, using common standards and learning methodology.
- Tel. +7 (812) 444-00-04. fax +7 (812) 444-59-34
- E-mail: email@example.com
5/7 Dvinskaya St, office 403
- Tel: +7 (812) 748-97-13, +7 (812) 748-97-14
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
and marine vessel crew members with prolonged interruption in service. Some programmes offer distance learning option.
6, Mezhevoy Kanal St.
- Tel. +7 (812) 444-03-33
- E-mail: email@example.com
9, 22 Liniya V.O., St. Petersburg
- Tel: +7 (812) 321-3734
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9, 22 Liniya V.O., St. Petersburg, classroom 25.
- Tel: +7 (812) 321-53-86, +7 (812) 321-36-80
- E-mail: email@example.com
Transport Management PDP Sector provides advanced training for specialists in marine and port management for onshore personnel of shipping companies, various water transport organisations as well as for import-export operators. Programs of the courses offer in-depth study of commercial, legal, technological and other conditions for international carriage of goods by sea. The programmes include major regulatory documents governing technology of sea shipping as well as forwarding operations related to goods traffic in port.
15A, Kosaya Liniya V.O., St. Petersburg
- Tel: +7 (812) 444-00-04, +7 (812) 444-10-12
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative, methodological and organizational divisions of the PDP Institute
First Deputy Director of PDP Institute
Prof. Alexander A. Yalovenko
15A, Kosaya Liniya V.O. St.Petersburg; office 206
Administrative divisions control finance and economic activities, issue of certificates, qualification, advanced training and retraining certificates, databases maintenance, learning and teaching support, technical servicing, improvement of the PDP Institute Quality System.
- Tel.: +7 (812) 322-05-05
- E-mail: email@example.com
Organisational Support Department
36, Bolshoy Smolenskiy Pr., St. Petersburg; office 416The Department handles economic issues, execution of payment documents, participation of the Institute divisions in tenders, issue training certificates for PD programmes.
- Tel.: +7 (812) 444-10-47
21 Gagarina St., Murmansk
The Centre conducts training on MTC programs offering more than 30 courses. Training, re-training, and qualification upgrade are provided for employees of more than 50 enterprises and organisations of city of Murmansk and Murmansk region covering more than 5000 people on annual basis.
- Tel.: +7 (8152) 55-59-52
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
111, Naberezhnaya Severnoy Dviny, Arkhangelsk; office 221
Regional Centre trains maritime sector specialists on MTC programs highly sought in the region offering more than 30 programmes. Organisation and delivery of simulator based training and re-training for maritime and inland navigation specialists are executed with account to national and international requirements for Arkhangelsk and Arkhangelsk Region.
- Tel: +7 (8182) 411-824, +7 (866) 285-848.
- E-mail: email@example.com
34, Varlamova str., Petrozavodsk; office 108
On the basis of the Belomorsko-Onezhskiy branch of Admiral Makarov SUMIS a marine training center is formed to train boatmasters in the programs «use of radar», «use of SARP», «use of ECDIS», as well as GMDSS radio specialists. With the support of Rosmorrechflot, the center is equipped with the most modern training equipment. There is a reference point for the system of remote training of boatmasters, ship mechanics and electrical engineers. Educational programs and quality standards of the main University are used.